Friday, May 15, 2009

Why did the chicken cross the road?

KARL MARX: It was a historical inevitability.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.
MOSES: And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

RICHARD M. NIXON: The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road.

BILL GATES: The newly released Chicken 2003, will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook.

DARWIN: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross roads.

EINSTEIN : Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath ( Ultimate....)the chicken depends upon your frame of reference and relativity.

GEORGE BUSH: We are committed to establishing a democracy where chickens freely cross roads without oppression from terrorist organizations.

Azharuddin:"I am totally innocent, you know, I'm unnecessarily being dragged into this, you know, because I'm from the minority..... I neither know the chicken nor the road, you know...."

George Fernandes:"I am deeply hurt that this question is being asked after my 40 clean years of public life. I don't own a house, or a car, leave alone a chicken !!!"

Mulayam:"I demand a 50% reservation of the road for the chicken class, so that they can cross the road freely without their motives being questioned"

Arjun Singh: Our policy will ensure the development of socially underprivileged chickens so that they can also cross roads.

Bal Thackarey:"Chickens crossing the roads is against our culture, my followers will stone all such chickens which cross the road".

Jayalalithaa:"From reliable sources I've got the information that the chicken belongs to Karunanidhi. He is making his chicken cross the road to create law & order problems. The chicken has to be imprisoned under POTA".

Prakash Karat:"We are adopting a wait and watch policy. We have convened a meeting of the third front today. We will decide the future course of action after the chicken comes back.."

No comments: