Objective: To obtain a challenging position as a Crime Implementation Analyst (CIA)
B.S. (Crime Technology) Tihar Jail, India, August 1994
M.S. (Criminal Sciences ) Virginia Prison for International Smugglers and the Unlawful Activists(VPISUA) , August 1996.
"On escaping from high security prisons like Alcatraz with minimal efforts"
Cop Psychology, Plastic Explosives Technology, Bomb Controls and Timer Device Theory, International Smuggling and Drug Trafficking, Object Oriented Crime Design.
* Research Assistant, LTTE Labs, Jaffna, Aug 1990-Aug 1991
* Worked on the prestigious Belt Bomb project
* Developed instant death cyanide capsules in orange, strawberry; and mint flavors (Patent# 007,13,666)
Dawood Ibrahim and Haji Mastan Associates, Bombay , June1987-July1990
* Worked as a hitman and was responsible for many supari style killings
* Participated in election rigging in Bihar and made hafta Collections
Honors &; Achievements:
* Won 1980 Gabbar Singh Memorial Award (given to child prodigies in crime)
* Member, IPKF (Indian Professional Killers Forum) student chapter
* Performer of the year in 2004 General Elections in Bihar &; U.P.
* Strong hold on Govt. &; NGOs.
* Specialized in extortion,illegal construction business &; fake academic degree supply.
* Dr. Charles Sobhraj, Full Time Prof., Tihar Jail, New Delhi
* Dr. Chandra Swamy, Visiting Faculty Tihar Jail, New Delhi
* Dr. Dawood Ibrahim, Overseas Projects Manager, Dubai