Thursday, May 14, 2009

Two Liners

Judge: Why did you hit your husband with a chair?"
Wife: "I couldn't lift the table."

******

"What did one ghost say to another?"
"Do you really believe in people?"

******

Why they call our language the mother tongue?
Because the father seldom gets to speak.

******

When I told the doctor about my loss of memory, he made me pay in advance.

******

"Where did you get those big eyes?"
"They came with the face."

******

I went alone on our honeymoon, My wife had already seen Niagara Falls .

******

But the psychiatrist really helped me a lot.
I would never answer the phone, because I was afraid.
Now I answer it whether it rings or not.

******

It was love at first sight.
Then I took a second look!!

******

"Do you think I"ll lose my looks as I get older?"
"Yes if you're lucky."

******

A modern artist is one who throws paint on canvas, wipes it off with a cloth and sells the cloth.

******

"Has there been any insanity in your family?"
"Yes, doctor. My husband thinks he's the boss."

******

I should have become a doctor.
I had the handwriting for it.

******

No comments: